We can help with Print and Digital Design – Logos, Branding Materials, Websites, Email Design and automation, social media branding, and pitch deck design
My name is Becca Stewart. I am the owner and creator at Eyely Design. Together with my team, we specialize in WordPress website design and development with a strong foundation of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), print and digital design (including casino direct mail, printed and digital business collateral, marketing and advertisements, social media branding and ad design, Facebook ads, pitch decks, etc), and logo design. We have an office in Wellington, FL 33414 but we are grateful to work with clients around the country. Click here to read more about me!
So why choose Eyely Design to be your Graphic Design Company or Website Design Team?
Thinking of choosing us for your new website? You’re making an excellent choice! We work with WordPress, a blogging and content management system (CMS), that can be easily updated by YOU once the site is put into place. That means you are empowered via our customized training video to update your own website pages with text, pictures, PDFs, audio, video and more! WordPress offers a vast plug-in and template assortment so we can meet the design and functionality needs of almost any person or business! We only build sites using stable and well reviewed themes and plugins so that your site can always be updated as WordPress database versions are released.
Mobile responsiveness is standard with our website builds, and will appear optimized across all of you devices. We proudly offer ongoing maintenance and hosting plans. We also offer a good foundation to springboard you into the sea of SEO with a fighting chance against competitors.
Do you handle printing?
Unless it is a special pre-approved circumstance, Eyely Design does not coordinate printing or photography. We do have some pretty solid recommendations for companies – click here to view our recommendations! Our job is to design and develop, and we’re damn good at it… things like printer calibration, pre-press, and paper stocks are an entirely different beast!
A Local Graphic Designer Who Works Quickly
Our turn around time generally exceeds competitors. We will work together to set a reasonable launch date for your website, and we work with you for print deadlines. Want some testimonials from past clients? Click here!
Why do you offer WordPress for websites?
Here are just a few reasons why we love WordPress!
- Themes: Tens of thousands of themes to choose from, upon which we customize based on how you want your website to act (functionality) and look (aesthetics) in order to match your brand. There are endless possibilities.
- Easy to add content: YOU get to update your own content. And we’re here to help if you get stuck!
- Foolproof: Previous versions of posts and pages are saved, making it easy to revert changes.
- Tons of plug-ins: A plug-in is an extension of a WordPress site. It allows WordPress to add specific features that the user would need to customize their website. WordPress has over 30,000 plug-ins available that can accommodate almost any website need, and we can develop a custom plug-in if we have to.
- Easily Converted to Mobile or Tablet: Being able to view websites on a smartphone or tablet device is integral for mobile engagement and access. Our WordPress Theme installations include mobile and tablet responsiveness.
- Stay updated: WordPress plugin and theme developers periodically release updates based on possible errors found or even just to update security measures to prevent hackers from accessing your website’s content. Custom build sites do not come with security or error-based updates, which means maintaining a custom built is an on-going, costly process for the website owner.
- Expand your Google reach: WordPress sites are great for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) because the design and updates to the site allows for people to see your site is active and current, as Google (and all other search engines) bases their keywords and search results on the frequency of updates as well as the relevant, searchable content found inside the site.
How much do new websites cost? What is your graphic design rate?
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for every project. Pricing is subject to change at any time without notice.
Click the services below to view estimates and rough pricing information:
- Logo designs – $525+
- Non-eCommerce website design and development – $750+ for a 3 page site, $1,500+ for a 5 page site.
Book a call for a custom estimate!
- SEO and online branding consultation – $150
- Facebook/Instagram Ads and Social Media Branding (contact for pricing)
- Email Marketing (contact for pricing)
Are you a graphic designer working in Palm Beach County?
I am a born and raised South Jersey girl, and I lived close to Atlantic City (AC) in Mays Landing, NJ 08330. In 2020 we relocated to South Florida (Wellington, FL 33414) and we are still getting to know the area and other small businesses around us!
What’s with the name “Eyely”?
Adjective (comparative eyelier or more eyely, superlative eyeliest or most eyely)
Visible or apparent to the eye; evident; obvious.
… and since owning a business is like having a fourth child, it seems to fit perfectly with my kids’ names – Isla, Riley, Dylan, and “Eyely Design”!
Family is very important to us. We are very respectful of your time, and we pour our passion into every project. To read more about the values of Eyely Design, read more about me.
How do I contact you?
To get started: