Eyely Design can help with all of your print and digital design needs: Graphic Design, Websites, SEO and more… Right here in South Jersey
My name is Becca Stewart. I am a graphic design guru working with a group of incredibly talented graphic designers and web developers. Together we specialize in Wordpress website design and development, digital design, logo design and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). We have offices in Mays Landing (08330) and Egg Harbor Twp (EHT, NJ 08234), but I am grateful to work with clients around the country. Click here to read more about me!
A Local Graphic Designer Who Works Quickly
Our turn around time to see the first proof of most design projects is 2 weeks. For larger design projects and websites, the time frame is completely contingent on the amount of content and the scope. For websites, we’ll start with a discovery call and we will work together to set a reasonable launch date for your website (usually no less than 5 weeks from the receipt of the first deposit). For design work we gather a bunch of info from you about the project and work to get you the final product by the time you need it!
So why choose Eyely Design to be your Graphic Design Company or Website Design Team?
We have the passion, experience, and creativity of a big name design agency, without the agency pricing. Plus, you get to work directly with the people who are working on your projects so your requests go straight to the design work. No middle man! Thinking of choosing us for your new website? You’re making an excellent choice! We work exclusively with WordPress, a blogging and content management system (CMS), that can be easily updated by YOU once the site is put into place. That means you are empowered to update your own website pages with text, pictures, PDFs, audio, video and more! WordPress offers a vast plug-in and template assortment so we can meet the design and functionality needs of almost any person or business.
We also offer small eCommerce solutions (Etsy, PayPal, and WooCommerce). Mobile responsiveness is standard with our website builds, so your site will be SEO ready, and appear optimized across all of you devices. We now proudly offer ongoing maintenance plans to update your website database, plugins and theme files. New this spring, we began offering advanced SEO services on 90 day periods.
Do you handle printing?
While we are really fantastic at graphic design, website design and website development, that is where we draw the line. Unless it is a special pre-approved circumstance, Eyely Design does not coordinate printing or photography. I do have some pretty solid recommendations for companies who do a really good job in their respective aforementioned services – click here to view our local South Jersey recommendations! Our job is to design and develop, and we’re damn good at it… things like printer calibration, pre-press, and paper stocks are an entirely different beast!
Why do you offer WordPress for websites?
Here are just a few reasons why we love WordPress!
- Themes: Tens of thousands of themes to choose from, upon which we customize based on how you want your website to act (functionality) and look (aesthetics) in order to match your brand. There are endless possibilities.
- Easy to add content: YOU get to update your own content. And we’re here to help if you get stuck!
- Foolproof: Previous versions of posts and pages are saved, making it easy to revert changes.
- Tons of plug-ins: A plug-in is an extension of a WordPress site. It allows WordPress to add specific features that the user would need to customize their website. WordPress has over 30,000 plug-ins available that can accommodate almost any website need, and we can develop a custom plug-in if we have to.
- Easily Converted to Mobile or Tablet: Being able to view websites on a smartphone or tablet device is integral for mobile engagement and access. Our Standard WordPress Theme installations include mobile and tablet responsiveness.
- Stay updated: WordPress plugin and theme developers periodically release updates based on possible errors found or even just to update security measures to prevent hackers from accessing your website’s content. Custom build sites do not come with security or error-based updates, which means maintaining a custom built is an on-going, costly process for the website owner.
- Expand your Google reach: WordPress sites are great for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) because the design and updates to the site allows for people to see your site is active and current, as Google (and all other search engines) bases their keywords and search results on the frequency of updates as well as the relevant, searchable content found inside the site.
- eCommerce Integration: WordPress seamlessly integrates with a number of eCommerce solutions. Our favorites are Etsy, PayPal, and WooCommerce!
How much do new websites cost? What is your graphic design rate?
We graciously accept checks (to Eyely Design), Venmo, and PayPal (to email@example.com) if you wish to pay via credit card. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for every project. Pricing is subject to change at any time without notice.
Our Current Rate: $65/hour
Click the services below to view pricing information:
Are you a Website Design Company in NJ? Are you a graphic designer working in South Jersey?
I am a born and raised South Jersey girl, living close to Atlantic City (AC) in Mays Landing, NJ 08330 and office space in Egg Harbor Twp (EHT), NJ 08234! I am happy to schedule a meeting in person to go over large project contracts or graphic design services, but for most jobs and smaller projects email or a scheduled phone call does the trick.
What’s with the name “Eyely”?
Adjective (comparative eyelier or more eyely, superlative eyeliest or most eyely)
Visible or apparent to the eye; evident; obvious.
… and since owning a business is like having a third child, the name flows nicely with my daughters’ – Riley, Isla, and Eyely Design!
Family is very important to us. We are very respectful of your time, and we pour our passion into every project. To read more about the values of Eyely Design, read more about me.
How do I contact you?
Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org! I am available by phone, but I do prefer to schedule all calls so I am able to allow the proper amount of time to get my thoughts together and discuss your project. Send an email so we can set up some time to chat. I look forward to speaking with you about your next graphic design project!